Sunday, 30 October 2011

The Core

Suddenly ada masa nak meng"update"? Better than nothing r rite? Pernah dalam sejarah penubuhan blog aku ni I've mentioned, a blog with a purpose, or maybe several purposes. Untuk blog aku ni , glamour is not the target of course, I am not going for any fashions or recipes kind of blog, contents in the future may come from various sources and medium, maybe books, my own observation and opinion, not forget experiences. Motivational honestly will be part of it. One thing for sure, any vacations or personal events will not be the core story of Thought2words. Well, maybe akan tercerita-cerita sikit. I wish for a serious business here. Just let me laugh at any time, I always need my medicine. Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...